Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DPP Day 11

Today I am thankful for the people I can chat with any time about any thing.  You know who you are.  I am grateful when life builds up and those people are there ready to be my release.  THANK YOU!  :)  Sometimes you just need a safe place to expose your true insecurities and worries.  I have great people in my life that fill that role.

Lots was accomplished today but to the detriment of my family time.  I am hoping to balance that out tomorrow!  I stayed at work tonight to get a bunch done in the hopes that I can spend the day tomorrow catching up at home.  I feel lighter tonight as I really attacked that to do list that never ends at my job.  It is AMAZING what you can get done when the halls empty. 

I took time to catch a few photos tonight.  Good thing I had my camera with me because I caught some moments that seem like everyday life right now. . .but someday, I will have a hard time remembering.  As busy as this phase of my life is right now, I know I will miss it when it is gone.  So I try and pause and breath it all in.

This is how she feels about Mom getting home at 7:30.

What?  Were you talking to me?  (She shuts it off fast.  :))

Hmmmm, how goes the no screens right before bed rule. . . .Busted!  ;)

He LOVES Legos.  Borders on obsession.

This kid has great imagination.  Wish I could hear what little superhero world was going on in his head.


Reading to his little princess with his little angel in his lap.  Melt. my. heart.

Part sweetie pie, part Tasmanian devil.
 Today's winner. . . .
Bedtime prayers.

No comments: